SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

FirsovaI suggest you contact Andrew Price by email and ask to...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Firsova

I suggest you contact Andrew Price by email and ask to talk to him. I am sure he would be more than happy to talk to you. If you live in Melbourne you could probably meet him face to face. Not so sure if Harry would talk to you.

>because I am trying to get a feel for Mr boons reluctance to move on , if he thinks he is on the cusp of a turnaround , and has given 4 years to PPX , then I understand his reluctance to be pushed , but if he is still uncertain of the future , and was seriosuly considering the 9c offer from PE , thats seems selfish to me ,

I agree with all of this. It suggests a lack of conviction that he thinks he can turn PPX around. Otherwise he would be buying sub 12c too. Also as Andrew Price has pointed out the need for the 12 month review seems dubious when at least to him it seems obvious what needs to be done.

In the end shareholders should do what is in their interest, not Mr Boon's or Mr Price's. My instinct is that we will do better with Mr Price and the sooner we support him the quicker the matter can be resolved. However nothing dramatic will probably happen till Orbis clarify their position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.