SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Jamwolf>A lot of the issues mentioned about Harry Boon as a non...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Jamwolf

>A lot of the issues mentioned about Harry Boon as a non executive chairman could just as easily apply to any number of corporate boards.

Yes But he has been a Director since May 2008 a time during which PPXs fortunes have dramatically declined. The weak response from the Board to the PE 9c offer and the slow reform including a long review period compared to Andrew Price's suggested approach suggest to this shareholder at least that we would do much better with Mr Price at the helm.

>I'm not sure it's essential for non execs to have skin in the game - that's not actually what they are there for.

In some cases I would agree where they bring something special to thetable but in Harry's case I do not see it. Given the recent low price of PPX the lack of buying by the Board suggests that none of them are confident or committed to the stock. Andrew Price on the other hand is.

I note you do not hold PPX. Why the interest in the future of Harry on its Board?

>I think Graham's campaign has been very successful, and I applaud him for that, but holding a grudge because someone supposedly dissed you in a corridor should not be a part of it.

I do not share Graham's views on the hybrid divs though the way the company went about advising holders does show a lack of empathy towards them. The way the Board has responded to the PE tentative offer makes me have doubts about their commitment to ordinary PPX shareholders as well.

I share Firsova's view that if Harry is rolled the SP will rise both in the short and long time and that is why I want Harry rolled not because of any personal animosity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.