This is reality, page-4

1. 18,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    if you are of a mind to see disaster and doom and gloom that is what you will see. Telling people for decades about impending doom is super easy because our world experiences hard times and unpredictable events. It always has done so

but I can state with confidence that living with someone who thinks like that - and insists on others doing what they believe creates a disturbance to peace and in fact generates its own version of misery

when one lives out of positive beliefs, hope, energy and decency that is what one gets. That does not necessarily mean not being prepared but if the dominant emotion and energy is positive one is going to experience the good things life has to offer

my life has been infinitely more settled and happy with far more good fortune since I was freed off and oppressively negative human who moaned about how stupid others were from the moment they got up until they went to bed.

as to natural disasters - experience varies, and most people don’t control all the variables.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.