AVH 2.98% $2.93 avita medical inc.

this is rubbish, page-11

1. 7,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    This seems a fairly typical Qtly from AVH. Pretty minimal ... for a spray on skin Co. you would hope they would flesh things out a bit more [silly joke I know]. The good news is there is no bad news.

Following on from the chart I put up the other day the daily chart is now showing positive momentum. The Qtly doesn't offer anything to drive the price so it remains to seen how long it lasts, but, according to the way I read charts the momentum is quite strong. The large seller seems to have finally been absorbed and there is nothing negative in the Qtly that might bring on more selling IMO. Quite a few shares changed hands in recently [without killing the price ... 11.5 cents definitely has proven itself as support].... and that can only be good news ... either it is one buyer who is intending to take a large position, or it is several buyers [all good]. Recent weeks have been a buying opportunity IMO.

Speaking personally, I have only recently started buying AVH and I have a time-frame in my mind of about 18 to 24 months before the stock really starts to do something. The US trials are not going to come to fruition until very late 2013 and things in China always seem to take a long time. Slow and steady growth is fine by me because I intend to keep buying as and when I can afford to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.