RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

this is scary boys, page-6

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I do have position in RRS Cougar but Im not about to ignore such happenings outright.

One has to take the info and make some jugdements on it such as,just how nasty are the warlords in the Canmexx/RRS project vicinty and just how serious will the Somaliland warlords get in trying to take back or at the very least destabilise such exploartion efforts.Also just how much effort are the Puntland authorities prepared to put in to secure these regions so like happenings do not occur during any exploration of the region.

Rick Shmidtt has said uncategorically that Canmex will pull the plug if the security situation becomes too unstable.You cant blame them for that.So the Puntland authorities must address the security issue if they want such companies to create a stable energy industry.

With the growth the Chinese are experiencing they will take huge risks to establish a foothold in any energy rich country stable or not.I dont think western companies are prepared to do this unless backed by some decent security forces that will stabilise the areas they are working in.

Lundin may like risk but I dont think he would needlessly risk the lives of an exploration crew for the sake of making more dollars.He's rich enough already.

The security issue is something to be monitored very seriously and not just ignored if you value your investment dollars.If your prpeared to ignore it then you must like the risk to reward,which I must say is impressive if they do find a large oil field.

Each to their own.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.