XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

This is Serious.... - Friday, page-35

1. 6,609 Posts.
    No.... as Martis never talks about the XJO; he always talks about the DOW. I think the ASX is a sell and if the DOW goes too we are DF'd. Hence the advice. Our only salvation in Australia (since wages are not sticky but stuck) is the dollar. Global sell off = A$ at 55 cents and that will be the buffer for our farmers and miners. But until we get there it is a sell and frankly I have proved that over and over over previous weeks through hard learned hands on experience.

My prediction for Oz is threefold:

1. By the time Abbott becomes a leader it will be either too late for him or too late for the Libs. Frankly it has been a disaster.

2. Unemployment will skyrocket over coming months/ year. The depression will come from WA first; second Qld and then the rest. Sydney will be last and the cur will come as some total wanker buys a harbour property for x million and the day after it is worth less than the deposit.

3. We will experience the mother of all property crashes which will defy even out banks capital retention ratios and government guarantees on deposits. Gov will be forced to print to cover guarantees and the resulting inflation will be catastrophic. Retirees will have no salvation as their homes will fall in value during an inflationary period and they will starve. Aged care facilities will roll over weekly and three generations will be living under one roof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.