SGL ricegrowers limited

i have followed this company for 5+ years & have traded it...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
  1. 1,347 Posts.
    i have followed this company for 5+ years & have traded it successfully on two previous occasions. i remember a few years ago when people used to compare sgl with qgc, the common theme back then was that qgc had more competent management but sgl had far greater reserves and a world class energy asset.

as people would know that have followed sgl over the years this company has been sabbotaged time and time again by utter incompetence & greed however i am confident that sgl are about to leave this well and truely in the past.

the appointment yesterday of two babcck and brown representatives onto the board is a huge plus. never before have sgl been able to boast a management team like they have now. i do not know anybody that has ever doubted the size of sgl's gas reserves and what we have seen in the past two days in relation to qgc and what a big player will pay for a quality energy asset imho is a picture of what is to come for sgl. i think they are on the cusp of a big bull run and i am exposed accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.