there is zero point in lobbying politicians in Australia in...

1. 79,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    there is zero point in lobbying politicians in Australia in general, unless there's a buck or power in it for them --

there's just no point

finding a politician in Australia who has 'Australia' the nation at the top of their care list is - an extremely painful and long exercise

to find one who cares about people in general - equally arduous. There's the odd one who cares for specific groups - and, I value them - but, there's no one worth speaking with that I know who has the drive or power to fix some of these issues.

And, I can't find fix myself either - I don't think there's a private fix available - only government can do something. Large political donations or favours could buy influence - but, I'm certainly not taking on that role and my roles in hopefully helping to make a better world - specifically rule out engaging with governments at any levels.

What I find is so tragic is that society CAN do something - IF it wants to ------------ clearly - it doesn't want to. - And worse, IMO - it refuses to even see the signs as degeneration ------------- HC is a grand example of this
    Last edited by pintohoo: 15/08/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.