IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

this is still a traders share

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Despite my positive view on this share the following keeps being nailed home by the market.

1. If you are in for the long haul and you understand the risk of development of a product like this the options allow you to pay 2 c less for the same equity stake of 1 share. So the lowest risk entry is PRRO.

2. PRRO also allows you to have more shares for the same capital at risk.

3. PRRO has a lessor volume traded than PRR.

So essentially as you get the same ride on PRRO as PRR only you still have your 2c in your pocket and only have to lodge it at end of 2011 PRRO should technically trade at a premium to PRR. It never does and at times the arbitrage works so that you could pick up PRRO at 3cents gap yet the theoretical gap is 2 cents. You could even buy the options and pay the 2 cents and convert them. However the market doesn't do that so it means they want to be in the high volume position. That's why IMO the traders still have hold of this one.

Now that Geezer has also joined the fray we will be getting up and down comments galore.

I would suggest that the serious investors in this venture note the current trend of comments and as I will stick to my objectives in this equity position without worrying about the hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.