KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

Yeah, I get the feeling this is just the beginning for KMC and...

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3825
    Yeah, I get the feeling this is just the beginning for KMC and it's shareholders.

There is much upside to this gold mining company.

In the latest Resource Stocks magazine (released yesterday), Chris Daws says "we saw the potential for KMC to obtain a production capable asset, from a major (Barrick via Argent), in the right commodity, in an excellent jurisdiction, which I knew a great deal about (Chris was born and bred in Kalgoorlie)."

Quote "Bullant had all the right physical attributes - production history, substantial exploration potential, grade, safety, existing key infrastructure, and a defined resource."

KMC currently has a non-binding agreement with Barrick to treat the ore at the nearby Kanowna processing facility. Other ore is being stockpiled for the company's own treatment facility, expected within the next 12 months.

Current plans to produce 15,000 ounces via Barrick in the next 12 months, ramping up to 35,000 to 50,000 at KMC's own processing plant. This is just with current resources, but I can see these being expanded radically and possibly doubling these estimates over 2 years.

As for the North American assets, (Quote) "we will look at the best way to derive valued outcome for shareholders, whether that be spinning off the assets in a North American company, or trade sale."

Quote "we expect the company is well placed to grow organically, and participate in Consolidation Opportunities in the gold sector".

With the money from the sale of the North American assets, KMC may be in a position to consister the takeover of another small cap gold company (or two).

It would seem the shareholders of KMC have the following to look forward to in the coming year;

- exploration, drilling and assaying,
    - gold production,
    - toll treating and payment via Barrick,
    - asset sales and/or IPOs and/or JVs (USA projects),
    - processing plant construction or purchase, and
    - possible mergers and acquisitions.

Should be an interesting year.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.