GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

this is the bottom imo

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2771
    Wow, never expected this market, who did?!

Its going to be hard to pick the bottom but I personally think the option price is there now, the share price I can see hitting 6 but that would be the absolute lowest in my humble opinion.

Tawny and nightspore interested to see what you both think about the current levels, im the red big time with this stock, but what we really need to remember is the fundamentals for GRK havent changed. That being said though I think its going to be a lot harder to get funding after this "correction" or "unprecedented volatility" as I heard it being called!lol And I can see them issuing new shares to get this funding, obviously these shares are going to be issued at a less than desireable price if its going to be in the near future. The other option would be a JV, im hoping management can get together with BHP shortly, it would be in BHPs interest now as they could more or less control the terms of any agreement.

Options are a good bet atm, even though I have never purchased options in my life, they are very very tempting at these prices, they will be back in the money in the next 2 months imo.

Interested to here others views, Ill have a read of what I have missed over the last two weeks.
    Alex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.