BHP 2.11% $41.76 bhp group limited

this is the bottom, page-38

1. 560 Posts.
    re: reminds me of rinker John 7000 what was RIN PE at that high price? i actualy don't know but i'll bet it was a hell of a lot higher than BHP at $32.

irrelevant analysis really but even still, its an interesting thought, considering the market always moves more than everyone expects. Everyone is calling a 24 support, which i hope holds, but the market will always overeact.
    Unfortunately the stockpile situation needs to either stabilise or even reverse for a consistent period before BHP improves. I read an article on Kitco recently detailing the Chinese will no longer stockpile copper but buy as required, this could create a volitile market i assume.
    Its all too complicated there are so many variables with this stock, currency, metal prices, geo politics, unions, shutdowns, weather, etc etc etc.
    The only reason I buy this stock is because its diversified, it has good management, long term earnings prospects are exceptional, sensible capital management program and most of all the PE is low. Its hard not to find solace in the fact that the nearly every broker in the world rate it as a buy. Probably not a popular view considering most on hotcopper consider brokers as snake oil salesmen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.76
Change
-0.900(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $211.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.02 $42.09 $41.75 $565.3M 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 109821 $41.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.80 17792 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.