CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

this is the end for cxy and ucg, must read., page-7

1. 201 Posts.
    Agreed.

throughout human history, with special reference to human nature, when faced with new technologies and new promised of the betterment of tomorrow, and in this case, now complicated with personal greed or fame or whatever those politician may gain from, I can only quote from Sir Isaac Newton,

"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."

and yet, we still live by the law of gravity, as discovered by Sir Isaac Newton, that was once heresy!

and so we are moved by pain or pleasure, fear or getting rid of fear, in what ever way that is fastest, when the other worlds are flooded. which one do you think motivated Kate, Dorothy and Anna? honorouble act when we looked back in few year? or a state and millions of lives destroyed by personal biases based on certain expert opinion? and its just one of many opinions...

if Henry ford would have give up because of political madness and society fear of unknown, mate, you still be on the horse back... granted we still have mechanical problems daily with the automotive we drive everyday... but drive we will, even with the imperfection of safety records, even when Kate, Dorothy and Anna probably dont know all the ins and outs of the make up of a car... based on expert advice against the danger of road toll, they drive on ... Go figure...

Thanks Len for your effort...
    please continue to FIGHT BACK...
    history will tell...

I wonder if PwC can work some great outcome here...
    Had a friend who worked there and saw their operations... they are seriously connected...

have good feeling about the China Limitless Group...
    the Chinese tend to take advantage when it presents...
    just see how they took over the rare earth of the world....
    when everyone else thought it was dirt...

who knows maybe Queensland will have to buy energy from China one day???

fingers crossed and good luck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.