BPH 0.00% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

This is the end, page-15

1. 10,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2560
    I took it to increase my position Knight both in BUY and Massivley in BPH in the low sevens this week, that was a serious dip even for me, ......got to love the opportunity......... I think Knight it all comes down to mind set when you look at it objectively, if you can block out the white noise on BPH and understand how these always play out due to the experience of doing it for decades, and not listen to the crap that gets peddled around here to force one’s advantage in buying shares a tad cheaper, it’s insane the BPH, threads the FB the PC the Staunch and the insane amount of other loonies around here that are trying to short this stock, it really is nothing like I have ever seen before to this level on Hot Copper....... and you know what that just makes me want to buy more next week because when these people realise if the don’t pay market and above to get script this monster play of Pep11 is going to go off with all the loonies trying to Buy it under 20cents it could happen in a day if the wind blows the right way with BPH atm it’s just crazy how tightly wound this stock is, on spec alone I just want to be here, the IV is just a bonus at this stage of the game IMHO $$$$$$

Buy BUY&BPH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3 250

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 633005 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1220924 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.