BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

This is the end, page-16

1. 2,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Thanks GB , I do love your commitment , however I am not basing my recent exit from BUY and my sell down of this stock on what they or others are posting as i have held these stocks for sometime and IDMOR . Having said this F/B , Markie125 , PC and Staunch have some good points among all the other guff

This weeks Ann was only released to stop the bleed , similar to all the other past Ann by DB, amid at manipulating the SP to allow BPH to undertake a CR at 13.lc or to prop up the SP soon after the CR to stop the SP from returning to its true value.

The Ann this week done the job and stopped the bleed but it also showed the JV are no were close to being ready to drill and with the recent change in scope to drill to a new depth this will only again protract the approval process with further designs required , applications amendments and more approvals , but this could be DB plan all along.

you only have to look at NOTPA tracker for PEP11 and NOTPA are still awaiting more information after 32 days

DB must be just about out of fluffy pump Ann and it appears the pump team are running out of steam trying to support the JV inaction for all this time , so IMO the SP can only go one way and return to the 5c - 6c range hopefully above the Feb 2020 price range as nothing has really change since then , in some ways we are worse off with Scomo and JB canning project in the last few months

GB I wish I could be as upbeat about the future of PEP11 as you are , but it certainly was once a golden ticket to a great future for BUY and BPH , however IMO this great opportunity was let slip and it may now never be !!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3079/3079602-91a536efaf97b769bdabf395c1bad120.jpg
    All IMO DYPR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 742745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5692976 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.