MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Well-timed post VinnyMacbank keep going on about their concerns...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well-timed post Vinny
    Macbank keep going on about their concerns around TEVA wanting a mid-point review and how in their view it’s because they not confidant about the MPC technology.

But have they ever bothered to speak to TEVA about their assumptions?

In view of your very timely & pointful post, if Macquarie can conclude this is the case ....well I fancy that TEVA want an early review because they ARE that confidant of the technology - that based on trials meeting their primary end point they would like the FDA to consider a mid-point review and if all is well , to convert the entire control group to Revascor as well.

This is only my view, BUT reading the MAXIM report and the comments regarding Revascor (made by world class cardiologists) - I am excited about this prospect.
    And in regards to how TEVA view Mesoblast - on Page 8 of the report, Maxim comment as follows:

“Teva has firmly decided to move forward with Mesoblast on its 1,700 person trial. The company confirmed this at its analyst day and at JP Morgan conference in SFO” ...

...so Harry Ds post on 17/01/13 11:23am regarding Teva Q & A session at JP Morgan conference and Levine’s comments being “Most enlightening about the Blaster ” ..was on the button.

Go the Blaster !!
    Good weekend to all Holders and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.