PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thanks again to those who helped me with my research on ANP. I'm...

1. 112 Posts.
    Thanks again to those who helped me with my research on ANP. I'm very exited about the results we have thus far.

Now that we are advancing to phase 2 on ATL 1103 I believe the ANP uptrend will continue all the way up to phase 2 time! All be it with a few swings along the way.

Cash you ask? IMO it should not be a problem for a few months and this gives the directors plenty of time to work out the best deal for shareholders (as they promised at the general meeting). I trust them, they have delivered so far.

So, in anticipation of more news and with the fundamentals even stronger than they were before it is game on for everyone. The traders will be able to "play" with the SP and the uptrend should continue.

Actually traders want the uptrend, It's important to remember that these traders such as spirou and others can not play these games without a strong fundamental base. ANP is a gift to them as It's much easier to trade an uptrend than a downtrend.

IMO don't worry, If this stock was junk we would be back at 0.015 by now and If past weeks are anything to go by this could finish at .04 today, last friday we went up 4 pips in half an hour before close. Yet I'd be happy with .035.

Sorry if I am going on, I just find it useful to put my thoughts on paper as I think through my own target and strategy with ANP.

Good luck to all and don't be fooled by the traders. They want ANP to trend up too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.