PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

this is the real anp, page-2

1. 76 Posts.
    I just want to say a few things and you can take them how you wish but from a completely realistic position this is how ANP looks to me.

What they are doing is ground break. The success of the first trial was absolutley critical. The 2 most important facts that can been taken from the results are this

It was successful in inhibiting IGF-1, which no other drug has been able to do to date

Its regulated dose did not produce any adverse effects in patients. THIS IS CRITICAL

There is a possibliy that there drug can be used as a cancer marker, which currently there are very few not to mention there poor effectiveness.

This is why im invested. I bought in at 3 cents and thats fine despite the recent rise in SP. This company i believe is currently worth atleast 6 cents. Some may say this is rubbish but i think thats because they dont understand the magnitute of benefits of this drug. Again i stress it is only in early development but the fact is that the first trial was successful which is the most important step.

This is still a very cheap SP and i would not worry about selling it. Keep it tight, let others sell because only they will suffer as ANP progresses

WH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.