NAG 0.00% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

I’m not really sure of the narrative of some of our posters here...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I’m not really sure of the narrative of some of our posters here who I have on ignore, but I’ll just post a little snapshot of why I have these posters on ignore:
    “Some people like to lift others up because they wouldn't want anyone else to go through the same thing they went through (depression, loneliness and so on). Others have a complete opposite drive. They are so miserable, insecure, emotionally immature, that they thrive on others’ struggles. It makes them feel alive again and important- “Look what I can do to someone. I have power over them. They're so weak.” It helps them escape whatever issues they've got going on in their life.

These kinds of people are to be avoided at all costs. You cannot change them and they sense that you're vulnerable to their lies and manipulation if you try to reason with them or hope it gets better, or try to put a mirror in front of them, figuratively speaking. Ignoring them and succeeding defeats their purpose and power over you. You've moved on while they're stuck once again with their problems. Now, they must find another person to pull down with them so they don't feel so alone in their miseries. That's what it ultimately comes down to.”

The ignore button is featured on HC for a reason....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.958M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158900 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 777843 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.