TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

I don't think they will reneg, however I am just saying as far...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I don't think they will reneg, however I am just saying as far as I am aware - nothing has been signed.

I'm not sure how it all works with Native title and Tribal groups, but I can imagine sometimes things are pretty volatile between all the groups that need to work together. So until its actually signed, I would still have some doubt.... Hopefully everything is fine.

My bigger concern is finance. As you can have all the agreements in the world, if we cant get the cash then nothing is happening. Looking at the latest Quarterly report under "financing" it did not fill me with confidence that there is any financing in the near term. As it was just talked about that Germany are "still interested" and having more talks. Then they said they had made contact with a bunch of other finance companies.... none of that sounded like any sort of financing in 2018.

I think it may come together next year, however still going to have to jump through a bunch of hoops for the next 6 months (more off take agreements, actually getting the Native title signed, refinery stuff locked away). Plus trying to bring together their "funding model" I keep hearing about.

I do admit it is coming together... I just have learned to not get too exited as I have probably 10 times over the past 5 years or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.