BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

This is the type of agreement we shld be seeing. PDN bond issue. Tier 1 U308., page-2

1. 458 Posts.
    Gday BT,

There are several reasons why this type of deal could not happen with BLR.

1. There needs to be a cash flowing entity to put out a convert bond at such a low coupon. HT is not only not permitted, but does not have the production required. It will be many years before HT goes into production, if at all, under the current regime. BLR could never service the coupon.
    2. The Chinese already owned equity at project level with PDN. Since BLR only owns 24,5% of the HT deposit, BLR does not have the ability to bring in another partner at equity level that would be big enough to build the mine. Only NZ and STB can negotiate the sell down off the other equity.
    3. Langer Heinrich has major problems, as recent news showed the market. There is the risk of production shortfalls and the burning through capital. PDN needs a lot of cash in the bank because of this. Look at the cash burn history of PDN.
    4. The Chinese will not be allowed to own uranium deposits in the USA without severe restrictions, if at all.This one is quite obvious. I personally do not think the Chinese would be able to own uranium mines in the USA.
    5. Because the CIC convert is dilutive to shareholders, I would suggest the major shareholders of BLR would not allow themselves to be diluted. If the major shareholders would have accepted dilution, a BLR capital raise would have happened months ago.

The WU deal is the best we BLR shareholders can get. The merger price is fair, the WU CEO is highly respected in the uranium market, the combined group will be a near term producer and permitted, we will have access to capital markets, the Sunday stockpile is ready to be processed, we get a second income with vanadium credits, the combined group will be a major weighting in the CSE index, and the combined group will qualify to be included in the uranium ETF. Actually WU qualifies to be included already but the rebalance comes in July. This means institutional support.

So maybe Glasier actually has a plan ?. And probably BLR shareholders will be positively surprised?

IMO, imo, imo, imo.....

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.