BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

BUC , Yes I read that release many times. It says mid 2015. We...

1. 458 Posts.

BUC ,

Yes I read that release many times. It says mid 2015. We are not there yet. And because WU is calling the shots, I would offer up the suggestion that the process has slowed, not sped up. And there is no money in the BLR treasury to pay for this. I will state the trial mining at HT will not happen in mid 2015.

I do know the resource size and permit numbers of the WU mines. I made several calls to the previous owners and the permits are on the Internet.

You never answer my questions about being out of money. Or where will the HT capex come from. Or where will BLR get the money to pay the workers. Or where will the HT ore be milled. Or what will BLR do when the greens in Canon City lodge an injunction on UGBM at HT. Or where BLR is going to find the $13,5 million it needs to clean up the ownership.

This dog BLR is in the uranium Intensive Care Unit and will die on unless Glasier is allowed to bring up back to health, in my opinion. My opinion is based on the latest cash flow release to the ASX and the auditor statement highlighting the lack of going concern without finding capital.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.