RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

RNU is down more than 20% from yesterday's high... great...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    RNU is down more than 20% from yesterday's high... great entry point at 14c, IMO. Every dip is a buying for stock like RNU. I guess holders are expecting some good news re gold assay results and delay is makings them nervous but I wouldn't be worried too much. A week or month shouldn't matter if you in for the long run. Anyway, I am in RNU for graphite, gold would just icing on the top

I initially bought at 1.4c last year when I saw an announcement from the company, I did a bit of research back then and bought it as it was massively undervalued at 1.4c. It dipped further to 1c and I bought the dip. Although my RNU is very small (within 5 digits), this has been a real treasure for me. One of the key factors for me to be where I am at with RNU is to ignore the all the crappy noise from sleazy downrampers looking for quick bucks from daily margins. I believe in the RNU management, they had done incredible job so far and I have feeling that something big is coming soon. Wish I had more cash at hand to buy more.
    Last edited by Commomo: 24/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $293.0K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 55606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.