hi marz,gosh i'm going to be up late tonight ...i live nr...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi marz,

gosh i'm going to be up late tonight ...

i live nr valencia in spain. it's now 23:50h ! i've also a home nr brissy which is where mrs 40 is atm. love her to bits, miss her lots but we have too many cats to look after and it's not fair to ask someone to do so for very long. ran or (still running ??) a refuge for cats and birds but trying to not take on any more residents now. love nz and know it quite well from 2 serious visits. got a broker (very good one indeed) in auckland but for me france is the no. 1 country by far. not to live in cos it rains a lot. not got any cdu but followed it for a while. little time atm for much. in fact, no serious investments apart from trf/o and imf. have some bfg cos it's my broker and i just love paying my own dividends lol ! as for the the shrapnel, includes ade, inp, mos, oh and a good recent investment in wsa. that is gonna be huge by all accounts. fab financials and fab findings in the ground. one hell of a stock imo. just check the graph thro this mkt enviroment ! i was talking by phone to my ozzy broker pal just after he came out of a meeting with the guys from wsa back in feb. the rest is history. my broker pal has a huge chunk of wsa and reckons it's the best thing he's ever been involved with. and that's saying something. otherwise well over 95% cash and bonds. i'll watch cdu closer.

another cuppa then orf to beddy byes.

be good,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.