HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

This is too good....

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hi guys, first post here. I have known about MMJ since about the start of 2015 through a friend who always believed in the potential of this company. I was sceptical about the stock and didn't see anything of material worth in the company at all and thought it was a very long shot that it was going to do well.

However, I believe we have reached a tipping point with this company. Two things about MMJ screams potential: the legislation put forward by the Australian Govt regarding legalising medical marijuana, and the reverse takeover of Harvest One which is primed to sell into the Canadian recreational marijuana market. These significant events peaked my interest in MMJ and I bought 50k on Friday last week just before COB. Not to mention the good news about sales in Germany for the CBD capsules in all pharmacies (though I'm not sure how significant this is regarding revenue etc)

After a couple of years of dismissing my friend's claims about the potential of MMJ, looks like I was wrong and he was right. I just made the boat....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $18.42K 400.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107479 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 180520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.