HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Admittedly I sold out of MMJ a while ago as it was yo yo-ing...

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Admittedly I sold out of MMJ a while ago as it was yo yo-ing around a bit. I consider the loss to be substantial, however with $40 odd million in assets and $23 million in cash they have some breathing room, but only for a couple of years. They really need to get going in Canada, I think possibly go all out and try to get as much volume up by expanding the Duncan facility asap. The other ventures, in particular the capsules and the like, doesn't really do it for me in terms of significant intrinsic value. It seems an aside from the core businesses, if I was to jump back in it would be solely on the back of getting top tier producer status in Canada. Business in Australia, whilst it adds every needed dollar to the bank balance, faces competition from the Victorian Govt and others so I don't rate the this area to highly, especially given the australian market is only comprised of strictly regulated medicinal marijuana. If there was a change of disposition in Canberra, and they loosed the reins on commercial marijuana for recreational use, MMJ would be in a prime position to take advantage. But to sum, too many small side businesses to make a difference to the bottom line. Canada is where its at, if that doesn't kick off MMJ is doomed. I really hate to say that, I honestly wish it all the best and who knows, I may end up with egg on my face and it will prove me a liar...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.