This is true and personal ....

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

Don't know whether I should share this or not, but since no-one knows 'me' or where I live it seems safe to share the smile -

So setting the scene ...

* I've lived completely alone for more than 20 years, and

* I'm getting old now ... born as first of the 'baby boomers'

* I'm thinking, thinking, thinking most of the time .... about lots and lots of different things (I'm 90%+ introvert by nature/type)

* Sometimes I stop thinking and either just sit taking a 'mental time-out' , or if doing something just act on routine function.

So ..............

the first ridiculous thing happened a few years ago. It was night and I'd just cooked then eaten and had started washing up. Upon beginning, I noticed things seemed strange. The water was a bit 'white' and no matter how much I tried, it wouldn't form bubbles/froth. When it dawned on me, I was horrified - realising that instead of putting in some washing-up liquid I'd used milk!

I've thought of this from time to time over the years chuckling away to myself .... but less and less frequently until today!

It's taken a different form, but has happened again !

Setting the scene ...

* I suffer each winter from painful skin cracks around my fingernails.

* Using a hand moisturiser a few times/day prevents this from happening.

* In Brisbane, the air is getting very dry and it's starting to get cold.

* Consequently, last night I used some 'Rosken Intensive Moisture Hand Cream' for the first time this year. ('Rosken Intensive Moisture Hand Cream' comes in a white squeeze tube with blue labeling.)

So ............

just cleaned my teeth this morning and noticed from the outset that the taste was extremely mild and the feeling in my mouth/on my teeth was 'different'. Nevertheless I persisted with the brushing .... only upon conclusion realising that I'd used the Rosken 'toothpaste'.

Enjoy your day folks. I'll spend a fair bit of mine chuckling!

rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.