ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

this is very simple

1. 5,891 Posts.
    I cannot believe all this noise on these threads

Yes I know I post a lot but really some of these posts are white noise!

The shareprice stayed between 5-7 cents for about 3 years and the well researched holders back the company and management to get the job done.

Now the shareprice went to around 16 cents for a few months and is now in the 25-28 cent range.

Seriously so much noise!

This is simple - If you believe ADO will sign with PHILIPS and ALERE - Which IMO they will then Smile and Wave

IF you are a trader trying to get rich overnight good luck to you - Funny how most of the holders that make serious money long term are those that take big positions and ride the wave.

I cant believe people are even worried about up a cent or down a cent - DO YOUR RESEARCH - If you think PHILIPS and ALERE will sign current sp is nothing

The fact we are trading at these levels is an indication we are headed higher on substantial company changing news IMO

Reratings happen in stages - Really who cares if it takes a week or months to get there - I know it will get there so it is just a matter of waiting and watching all the seagulls on the ADO threads when things heat up

Tick Tock :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.