this is what happens if you didn't vote labor, page-156

1. 11,316 Posts.
    Hi CGT,

"Muslims have it hard." ,

I wouldn't know. But I would suspect that anyone who went to a different country/culture and would not try to assimilate would find it hard.

I saw a movie clip of a tiger feeding orphan piglets.

What the vet did, was to paint stripes on them to make the tiger comfortable about feeding them.

The tiger, I would assume would know they are not hers, but thought they were similar,so feed them.

I think you will find that people like us in culture and to a certain extent appearance would be more except able as immigrants.

It would be the same us going to Muslim countries.

Places IMO like Bali and Gold Coast and etc. which survive on tourism are more tolerant to different cultures, as they are bring wealth and are not staying.

The boat people are getting preferential treatment were other people of similar culture to us, are not getting.

They are finding it hard to migrate here.

IMO, there are four main things against boat people.

1 their method of arrival

2 their un assimating ways

3 drain on welfare services

4 they are coming through safe Muslim countries to get here.

I believe not one of them are a true refugee.
    ---------------------------------

"Pauline Hanson wont sell her house to muslims. "

Pauline Hanson, was being truthful and considerate when she said she would not sell to Muslims. it's her house, has she not got the right on the price and who she sells it too.

Pauline was saving her time as well as the Muslims.

You know where you stood with Pauline, Julia is the exact opposite, no honesty or integrity, so how could you do business with her.AS Klooper from BHP is now finding out.

cheers,

sypaladin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.