this is what happens if you didn't vote labor, page-29

1. 11,316 Posts.
    When our Anglo Saxon ancestors were bashing each other to death with rocks and sticks and had little culture or technology, the Ancestors of these genuine refugees had developed culture and civilsations way beyond the rest of the known world.

----------------------------------

I think you have your wires crossed.

Is it not the Muslims that still today have that barbaric custom/culture of stoning people to death?

And you say,

the Ancestors of these genuine refugees had developed culture and civilisations way beyond the rest of the known world.

You could have fooled me.

We are not forcing them to leave their civilised cultured country to come here.

In fact we would be happy if they stayed home instead of forcing their presents on Australia tax payers.

I don't believe there is a mass exodus of Australians leaving to live in Muslim countries.

So which do you believe is more civilised?

If there was a reason to leave Australia, we would stay in our southern hemisphere and visit New Zealand, for it is similar to our own culture, and we would fit in with no demands or problems.

There are plenty of Muslim countries near Afghanistan,like they could walk to Pakistan for one, go there.

cheers,

sypaladin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.