this is what happens if you didn't vote labor, page-32

1. 67b
    2,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Evandavis
    Can I ask you where you would draw the line with queue jumpers? By definition they are queue jumpers because they haven't applied through the correct channels.
    Is it acceptable to allow in:
    5000 queue jumpers?
    50000 queue jumpers?
    500000 queue jumpers?
    5 million queue jumpers?
    At what point would you say,Ok, that's enough?"
    From the way you talk you don't seem to have a limit but I bet if push came to shove you would eventually voice your protest.
    Idealists dream of the perfect world but the basic human instinct is survival. You don't even realise it but your own very survival is threatened by your idealistic view of the world. Your eyes may be open but you see nothing.
    I have no problem with skin colour.
    I have a problem with a political doctrine called Islam spreading like a virus and crippling our society. Open your eyes and ears to the plight of the UK and Europe. They have had open door immigration policies and now their societies are infected to the point of no return.
    Again I stress that this is not about race or religion it is about a way of life, a political doctrine called Islam. Ignore my warning at your peril. You may wish to embrace mankind and feel good about the world but the Muslim world does not want to embrace you because as a non believer you are scum to them - to be slaughtered or treated as a slave. By letting them into your world you are sowing the seeds of your own destruction.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.