FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

This is what it comes down to, page-30

1. 12,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    aquamale28/others: I believe that we just have to be patient and await the announcement!

I went back to check the original release from FAR on 17.4.2014 ("Drilling commences offshore Senegal") and which has the following TWO key sentences (IMHO):

a) The FAN-1 well is a pure exploration well and, even if successful, will not be completed as a commercial production well.
    Directly followed by:
    b) In the event of a success, the Joint Venture may decide to conduct further drilling and evaluation activities.

To me, it is far from clear IF we are going to see success or limited success or failure here as an outcome (naturally, I am fully HOPING for success! Especially after having been around here for many, many years and holding a lot of FAR shares).

In the CASE of success, the same announcement contains also what Cath Norman stated, i.e.:
    "Of course exploration has its risks but we are confident that FAR can maximise the value from these two exploration wells. Success in either of these wells open the door to a large play fairway of follow on drill targets which are very significant for FAR."

All the best to all FAR holders. Fingers crossed !

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.