MMA 2.08% 23.5¢ maronan metals limited

This is what @philw does - observe his posts carefully, page-2

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    All but @Aspear and his loyal followers can skip over this post as it has no relevance to MMA.

I know I am wasting my time trying to put forward anything with a ring of common sense to you so will make this my last response to anything you have to say. It's a bit long winded and I will probably lose you in the first few lines, but here goes!

Well at least you had the common courtesy for those that read the MMA forum to ramble on using your own thread subject. You did however post utter tripe on the Maronan Comparison Against Peers thread which I have asked HC mods to moderate! Keep your delusional rantings to your own threads, don't spoil the threads for others that have intelligent discussions with your delusional rants.

Well in response to your delusional analysis that I am an IVR ramper, I provide the following undeniable facts! The difference between you and I is that I deal in empirical facts whereas you deal in unproven delusional conspiracies and/or possibilities. Even your most loyal followers must be starting to doubt you and feel embarrassed for you and themselves. After all, who in their right mind would claim that MMA are the most undervalued and sought after company WORLDWIDE? If that was the case, no amount of price manipulation would have the price below 10 bucks. Do you actually think that Veritas could compete with the big banks and institutions if MMA was the most sought-after company in the world? MMA would be the new Bitcoin if even 1% of your statement was true.

Now to address your delusional accusations.

1. I last posted on the IVR forum in December 2023 and that post contained two words, "Capital Raising" in response to others questioning the reason for the trading halt. The post before that was on 05/07/23 and there were 3 posts on that date in response to my post which I posted my spreadsheet which is linked below.

INVESTIGATOR RESOURCES LTD (ASX:IVR) - Ann: Paris Mineral Resource Estimate Update, 68632766, page-5 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

2. I created a new MMA thread and provided analysis of what I had determined by inputting various price scenarios into my personal silver resource company spreadsheet I maintain. Link below.

MARONAN METALS LIMITED (ASX:MMA) - Silver Resource Comparison Thread, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

Those observations were;

a. On a rising silver price, the company that would see the highest increase in revenue on a PERCENTAGE BASIS of prior revenue would be the company with the highest revenue earned from silver production as a percentage of its prior revenue. In this case, IVR with 87.6% of its revenue coming from silver production would have the highest increase in revenue as a percentage of total revenue if silver was to spike from $27.46 to $50. That is FACT. Prove otherwise! Don't go around writing delusional unprovable accusations because you do not like what you read.

b. I stated that I was not bullish on lead because lead stockpiles had reached a 10 year high and Quentin Hennigh was more bullish on copper, zinc, silver! FACT!

Some pertinent screen shots from the above linked post below;

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6231/6231474-e631dbcc9bb64162076a66d9440fb09e.jpg
    Now, the green column of the table below shows the revenue percentage increase of prior revenue of the companies depicted using the prices stipulated above the table. The grey column shows the percentage of silver as a percentage of each companies resource and the orange column shows the companies gold resource as a percentage of its entire resource. Now, I tried to dumb it down for you as best I could. IVR with the highest silver/gold percentage of its resource would see the largest increase in future revenue as a percentage of prior revenue if the silver & gold prices were to increase to the prices stated. BML with the lowest PMs as a percentage of its revenue would see the lowest increase. To me, it is basic maths and thus common sense, but for conspiracy theorists like yourself there is a hidden "Da Vinci Code" cryptic message articulated in the spreadsheet.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6231/6231481-77e235cc4cbc479a19608c0ef178150e.jpg
    Now, last but not least! The below spreadsheet was posted in the second link I posted in this post. Now do me a favour and enlarge the spreadsheet and look at the bottom row. This row appears in all of my spreadsheet posts unless I choose to post it on other company threads, then I may choose to not display it if it shows that company in a bad context. I do this because I do not want to be accused of down ramping. Check the IVR post from 05/0/2023 where I deliberately left the bottom rows off.

Now 99 out of 100 people will look at this row and straight away discern that Phil could not be an IVR ramper because he is CLEARLY showing that MMA has the greatest upside of any company on the spreadsheet. Moreover, IVR has the least upside. If he is a IVR stooge, then he MUST have secret "Da Vinci Code" text hidden in the spreadsheet or the IVR 81% upside figure is hypnotic and will make unsuspecting readers invest in IVR.

Now you also wrote on the MMA thread about your displeasure with the IVR & SVL threads because they were having your posts moderated. I told you that your actions would result in members of those forums spamming the MMA thread and to stop cross promoting. Quick as a flash, I am now accused of being an IVR stooge. You have a serious problem where that if you do not like what someone is posting you feel the need to consult your almanac of conspiracy theorist terminology and assign a label to the said person.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6231/6231580-957359f63a6066296dc873fc8a55ab85.jpg

Oh, I nearly forgot. I am accused of down ramping MMA. Well, the only bad thing I have ever said about MMA is about my disapproval of what I believed was their procrastination on the capex front and what it would mean for the coming drilling season. RDM have a 3 1/2-week head start on MMA for the current drilling season and their projects are 150km's apart. I must admit, that the 3 1/2 weeks is a lot less than what I was expecting, so Kudos to MMA management for getting the drill bit moving. But hey, there are delusional people like yourself that argued that the capex would not need to happen because once the share price reached that magical 30c level that those 50M October 19th 2024 options would be exercised early. How did that work out for you? Clearly delusional and you obviously have no knowledge of how real world investors actually think.

I asked you this question way back and received no response!

Why would someone exercise an option at the exact same share price as the exercise price, 5 months before they had to, if waiting the extra time allowed them to sell MMA shares at a higher price to finance the option exercise or on the negative side, why would they exercise the options if MMA was trading below 30c on October 19th.

I can tell you why and that is most people are invested to create wealth. They do not fall in love with companies, worship the company logo every day and make bad investment decisions because they idolise the company. By waiting until October 19th, they will achieve one of the following;

1. If the share price increase, lets say to 60c, then they sell half of the value of shares that they wish to exercise. For example, sell 50,000 shares to convert 100,000 options. That is a 100% gain. Your idea, is a 1 for 1 purely because you idolise the company and have no fiscal skills. I am talking people with large amounts here, not chump change.

2. If a negative event occurs and the share price drops to or below 30c, then by waiting to the very last date you reduce your potential losses by not converting the options and buying on market at a lower price.

Pretty basic to most! It's called RISK management! Try it some time. You may like it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $47.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $14.14K 59.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22472 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 3800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.