LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Dum, Kami and Mr J. Can you all please take a break with your...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Dum, Kami and Mr J. Can you all please take a break with your rubbish. I don't think I am alone on this thread in wanting some good discussion around the company, threats /opportunities etc., but this is impossible when you all fight incessantly and inappropriately (racist, sexist, Insulting).

I am putting you on ignore for myself, but I think a little self-reflection by you all would be good. Rule of thumb been if you can't describe what you have written to someone you respect (friend, child etc.) and they would approve, then stop. If your ambition in life is to be a stock forum troll, then congrats. The posts you have put up recently are vulgar and cannot be good for your mental health and wellbeing.

Please stop posting rubbish or create your own thread and go nuts against each other, but blocking up every thread for this company is just annoying for others and limits actual valuable discussions. People with valuable insights are not going to post into the middle of your posts.

Hope that you can all change your ways so you can share any actual useful and constructive information you have for the benefit of all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.21K 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 653055 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 61000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.