LIN 9.52% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

@11Fred11. I think what we're failing to understand here is that...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95

@11Fred11. I think what we're failing to understand here is that if Dumaguette (whom I don't know) was told the same things that other shareholders I do know were told directly, then he would definitely feel misled, lied to, deceived etc.... This has led to him (and others) losing a great deal of money at the same time as it has seemed clear to anyone closely watching the trading activity that there has still been constant manipulation and repeated evidence of insider trading (in particular, in and around announcements).

So, in his words, retail has been screwed while others continue to benefit unfairly. This is a recipe for genuine and serious discontent.

This makes it difficult to simply move on when the "game" continues unabated with no remorse or checks and balances?

Then, if we add the unbelievably cruel and vindictive comments from some on this forum, the scab on the wound continues to be picked off! The insiders club on HC have supported mgmt come what may and have rubbed salt in the wound in constantly pointing out how clever they were for picking up the stock early and how stupid us others were to be conned by the massive pump and dump.

Fred, at least you seem reasonable and good mannered. What about posters like Glory who claims to have the ability to access HC user information to identify HC posters' personal details and then threatens to expose them?

This is far more serious than a bit of whinging but this clearly criminal conduct is not commented on at all here (but rest assured it is about to be investigated).

I agree that Dumaguette is scarred by this and is struggling not to keep venting, however there are other solutions which I believe, astute management would and should investigate if they cared.

If you treat people really badly then continue to rub their noses in it, whose fault is it really at the end of the day?

As I've said many times, I think that this is an amazing, world beating resource; if only........................................?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $161.2K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1942 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 465936 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.