LIN 4.55% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Hi Booash, First of all thanks for the post, it shows compassion...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi Booash,

First of all thanks for the post, it shows compassion and a positive approach. I don't have any additional info and I do genuinely understand the hurt that can occur when people feel deceived and manipulated. Whilst I understand that "moving on" is not an easy process I do feel that what is happening on this forum is neither helpful to any involved or fair on the rest of the posters.

I would strongly encourage anyone who is unable to process their current situation to engage professional assistance to get back on track, improvement will not be found by open keyboard warfare in this forum.

I understand that there are many people baiting/attacking but I can guarantee that dropping to the same level and attacking is not going to result in anything positive for any involved. The quality of this forum picked up greatly over the last couple of days as people stepped back a bit, which is awesome.

Hopefully some awesome news and positive momentum on the share price in the near term will help at least.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $15.59K 138.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 437433 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 134622 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.