this is what the LWNJs simply don't understand, page-24

1. 10,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hey Lappy, you mention retirees with their hands out and retired Oz "teachers" with their expensive appetite for clothes, watches, jewellery and young Aisan women. I'm wondering if this has been your personal experience or if you are not taking your meds cause this seems a rather strange assertion nor proposition to make. On the one hand you demean retirees with wealth, then you demean retirees who buy watches and clothes, then you link those said retirees to Asian women. Weird!

My question to you is did you draw that connection from personal experience, for example did your husband find his mojo in a Pattaya bar away from you and possibly leave you to take the boat trip home alone? I've heard stories ok so I know its a thing? That would be traumatic for anyone so I'm sorry if your hubby left you for a bar girl, but we all have choices in the end.

I truly hope your hubby sticks with you, god knows Australia can't afford partnered retirees all of a sudden claiming to be single. That would destroy the budget. Plus we need that money for middle eastern terrorists to migrate here and claim asylum.

In the end we all make our choices, including yourself.............

Choices bb, not always so easy to make are they..................

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6007/6007850-db5617760559670dd23d8ecd9e8ea65e.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.