BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

This is what you call great analysis, page-10

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Some reasonable points there but there is one glaring mistake he has made. He has assumed that by default it was referring to the customer defaulting on their payments, if you read the announcements it is quite clear on the defaults and generally they revolve around BIG itself and for the customer relates to whether they proceed with the video or decide they don't want it.

A situation that arises due to the fact that money is transferred to BIG from FCC prior to the video being produced and the customer signing the contract to pay for it. Also the number of customers that move forward would seem to be around 40-45% and the claims that FCC are not doing any checks doesn't stack up as the announcement makes note of the customer having to be approved by FCC.

"These are customers that have 'not yet accepted a video but have not been declined…'"

In other words customers that could either yet not accept the video or not be approved by FCC which is why I suspect BIG has almost as many non-FCC payers as FCC payers as I reckon that many of them are being knocked back by FCC as too risky.

Won't add more at this stage as I will be posting a proper analysis later this weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.