BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

This is what you call great analysis, page-160

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    https://tipsly-app.com/
    There's the BIG Tipsly integrated website for all you BIG investors, who couldn't find anything about it, someone linked it on twitter.
    I think you BIG holders have nothing to be worried about apart from nervous Nellie that might sell on open when ever this saga is resolved.

If Johnny Shapiro has to quote the 10footinvestor (a kid from uni with a $5000 dollar portfolio trying to get noticed for a job) to explain what BIG is and still get it wrong, I'm sure you guys will be fine. The stockmarket is about pure valuation and potential not "oh its a scam", you can't blame anyone for your sharemarket losses. Not one poster has bothered to even value BIG as a entity.

I realized a lot of 'haters' or non holders in certain stocks are actually EX-holders who used to RAMP the stock up. There's a plethora of these pests in the forum that need to be weeded out. Losing money on a stock that Joe Bloggs told you to buy because its the next great thing doesn't mean you start attacking a company unless they turn out to be completely fraudulent. If BIG was an unethical company, they would have done capital raisings at those incredible prices.. and they didn't so that does already indicate their intentions aren't foul.

Every company has perceived value just that it changes all the time with sentiment, especially ones that are owned collectively by retailers and less institutional participation. We know from the quality of posts these days, it's pretty much the blind leading the blind, its pretty hard to actually sift the intelligent posters out.

Good luck to the BIG holders. ASIC investigated SGH and found no manipulation of financial accounts. The accounting issue will end up being with the auditors, regardless whether its the new and old. They both signed off on it. Whether they need to restate their statements in terms on how they classify the cash in escrow is moot point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.