BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Correct. The way I see it is as follows. BIG signs up a SME who...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Correct.

The way I see it is as follows.

BIG signs up a SME who may pay outright or most likely take up the LOC available through FCC and is on-boarded. 120 day clock starts here.

The initial sign up / on-boarding of the SME technically makes them a BIG customer.

The financing model makes this extremely complex. At this point FCC would pay the corresponding BIG accounts the percentages as previously discussed at length.

120 days incorporates going out to do a shoot at the relevant business and edit that video. During that time I assume BIG also contact as many other SME's in the area to get better bang for the buck with the film crews heading out, not just this area but heaps of other areas as well.

Lets say initial SME, at some point between 0 - 120 days decides they no longer want to proceed with the order or remain a customer of BIG and don't proceed with the conditional contract. In this case BIG would just replace this SME with another SME that is at the start of the sales cycle., thus resetting the 120 day as per FCC agreement.

So effectively the continual growth and expansion allows them to replenish any on-boarded SME's that for one reason or another do not become bona-fide customers.

The more I think about it the more I can see this creating heaps of behind the scenes work with admin and accounting.

It becomes clear to me that the financing aspect of growth was an absolute necessity to maximise first mover advantage. I would guess management would have put an end date on the finance arrangement of 2019 because at that point would almost be able to self fund if they wanted to go down that road.

Car Dealership example - I have a dealership and Toyota are releasing a new car. Dealerships finance their stock. I order 100 new model vehicles. I pre-sell all 100 however you have to wait for them to get delivered in 30 days. 30 days comes around however 5 people no longer want to go through with that pre-sale order. I now how 5 cars on my lot to sell accordingly, they may never sell however it is very likely that they will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.