BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Mate just because you dont like what they are saying doesnt make...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Mate just because you dont like what they are saying doesnt make them a bully.

Not to sound insensitive as i realise this obviously has huge repercussions to some people, and i appreciate your point of view and intentions

But to be honest this is a discussion forum, were all adults here, perhaps if people cant handle reading other peoples points of view they shouldnt be on a discussion forum, especially at this point in time and maybe should try and look for other avenues for support, even contacting a phone support service such as lifeline for example if noone else is available.

Furthermore, people shouldn't feel stupid if this does go sideways as clearly not all of thr information was known at the time. Some may have suspected something wasnt right but everyones tolerance for risk is different. And investing at the end of the day is a risk

At the end of the day all said and done this is just money and life goes on, nothing is worth your life, and i too sincerely apologise if i have caused anyone any distress. I didnt stop to think of it from that perspective and put my hand up to admit i have banged on about it too much and apologise if i have made anyone feel this way. Please contact lifeline if anyone is feeling this upset

These seem people do need to realise that this is a discussion forum though and that others will have opinions that they may potentially find upsetting. At the end of the day its just peoples opinions noone has a crystal ball and knows how this will go
    Last edited by david.brent: 24/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.