BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

@Busy Bean. Looking forward to your thoughts. It’s nice to read...

1. 307 Posts.
    @Busy Bean.

Looking forward to your thoughts. It’s nice to read a post from someone with the
    requisite Training and background. Sadly all I’ve got is some business background and an ability to understand simple PL & Balance sheet.

I think Bigs explanation is quite complex so I’m looking forward to your thoughts. I’ve noted your comments that your initial thoughts are that the accounts are technically correct but the lack of commentary means that they are easy to misunderstand given the complex credit arrangements. This perhaps explains why I’m struggling to fully understand how the money moves.

I’ve read a lot of posts from the non holders expressing so much anguish and have read the same thing 50 -100 times. Very few posts comment on the release of deferred revenue, so so far none have mentioned how the sponsor is presumably being paid down. If 3500 paid customers on FC are each paying $1000/month to FC presumably it’s being paid down by customers at about $3.5m a month? It’s a bit late and I’m on my second bottle of red so could have this A about F.

There also seems to be two schools of thought on if BigTV is on the hook to pay back FC if the customer stops paying the monthly bill. Some say no, that’s FC risk. Others are suggesting BIG needs to pay back FC if the customer fails to pay after accepting the video. I’d be keen to hear your thoughts

Lumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.