BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

This is what you call great analysis, page-301

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954

If you have made the same mistake heaps, then you're possibly not the right person to take advice from?

Could I suggest it may be wise for you to find a more charitable way to part with your cash going forward? If you have done it heaps (lost), then you may be a slow learner?

Unless you have learnt the why you "made the same mistake heaps" so it has now become make the same mistake a lot less?

I personally think it's a positive for holders or those sitting in a seemingly precarious position to use a place like HC to discuss their take on the position at hand. It helps them to hopefully take in all information, new information, shared that with others, debate, go round in circles, and if it all ends badly, at very least they then have the information to review as to why their investment decision wasn't great.

This way, you learn and don't make that mistake next time, unlike yourself who just moves on from the crash (as per your advice) , to which I may suggest why you made the same mistake heaps.

Just a thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.