BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

This is what you call great analysis, page-323

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I think Mark was talking about “video marketing on Facebook”. That we all agree with.

So, a restaurant has a BIG produced video. They post it on Facebook and their fans see it. Next they do sponsored promos in a targeted area - the audience see it. Right done that, we now need a new video every month otherwise our audience will switch off. Imagine all the content you see being the same. Does that happen today?? No. So what makes you think it will be accepted by audiences tomorrow??

Videos have a shelf life like all content.

“OK, we don’t have a budget for this so we will not be doing it. Instead we will rely on our 2345 reviews on TripAdviser, 543 on Zomato. 345 on Facebook and 378 on Google. All of which say we cook and server great food. Cost? Free. And the new reviews being posted are considered UGC and build trust and inflenence much more than branded content.

By the way advertising costs on Facebook have, in the past, been cheap and even free but changes to the algorithms over the past few years have changed all this and in particular the last announcement regarding reducing company content in news feeds by 20%. As far as fans seeing posts - it is down below 1% now.

Just because you have a video it does not mean you will get more customers.

I believe everything will hang in the uptake of the new app and if it proves sticky. If these numbers don’t align fast BIG will never be more than a video production company. IMO. And it can still be profitable doing just that - Just not prolific.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.