BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

This is what you call great analysis, page-60

1. 3,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    @BirdOfPrey

"how can one even read them now? they are gone. has he posted them again?" - You can't read them now; they have not been reposted. More importantly, the fact you have made this query both:
    1. demonstrates you've entirely missed the point I was making re your own post, and
    2. confirms the point I was making.

Your post said 10foot "tried to have a go at Stuart macauliffe and [HML] and got found out for making crap up and had to take it all down" [sic], then went on to describe his / her blog posts as "junk".

Now, one might reasonably expect that with such a bold and aggressive claim, you'd not only read all the HML posts, you'd also analyzed and critiqued them. But you've done neither. You're branding as "junk" writings you've never even seen. Well champ, I have seen them. All of them. One in particular was just astonishing in its detail; God knows how long the underlying investigative work took.

So, when you have a little cry about how you're "just sharing facts", you're gonna get short shrift from FD, because you're not "sharing facts" at all. Your post was nonsense and misguided conjecture itself based on rumour and innuendo. Don't want me to "have a go" at you, then stop posting garbage. #sorrynotsorry
    Last edited by friendlydwarves: 25/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.