DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

this is when you buy - again!, page-21

1. 6,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    I really think its well past the time the company requests Voluntary Suspension until this whole thing is sorted out. With the SP gyrations we have been seeing, given the company is undertaking complex and drawn out negotiations, I just cant see why we should be trading. ASX have only responded to the recent price spike with a please explain, we got the know nothing response, so I think they should as a matter of consistency issue a please explain to the severe price drop from that spike to levels in % terms well below the average price before the spike. I appreciate two big holders have sold down, but its what underlies these sell downs that is concerning me and others. Its one thing to sell down a substantial holding, its another thing when this is happening whilst sensitive negotiations are underway with some parties.
    ASX have been criticized by others for mostly responding to SP rises as opposed to falls ( I don't have the stats but I reckon if you looked at the last 100 please explains to the market I would bet more2 are for SP rises). So, either the company should request a Voluntary Suspension or ASX should be giving the matter some scrutiny, if not already

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.