DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

I did not mean to be so dramatic, nor so certain. I was...

1. 86 Posts.
    I did not mean to be so dramatic, nor so certain.
    I was fortunate to be right the last time DML's price got down here (and to my chagrin I did NOT buy then!) So that last post was probably mainly to myself.
    But I am NOT trying to be tricky or manipulative - I DO think it likely the price will stop round the 12 cent mark.(And I am pretty sure most technical AND fundamental investors would agree). Who sells a producing copper mine/complete installation in a politically stable - but cheap - country in close proximity to high grade copper regions for this price?
    This has been a scary stock to be in, no doubt. I was just looking at the UBS list of shares that accompanies their 'Ceasing to be a substantial shareholder' announcement. It looks to me that over the past week they have been both selling AND buying AND returning shares that they sold short to their original owners. Have a look!
    And don't forget UBS only has to sell just enough shares to get below the 5% ownership mark - they DO NOT HAVE TO SELL OUT, though perhaps they wouldn't mind giving that impression, to scare more uncertain retail investors out of a good stock and get the price lower...who knows? Certainly not me. Good luck to all.
    Just my thoughts. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.