BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Thanks for putting your point of view. Anything can happen with...

1. 4,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Thanks for putting your point of view. Anything can happen with Anything at anytime, no one knows what's going to happen next time. There is a stock name BLA blue sky limited which was steady for years like a straight stairs going upwards check out its chart history . The share price was $14 and fell down to $1 in 3 months !!! so stock market is a really tricky place no one knows what's going to happen in the future . My point of view is here that CAS's health is good regardless of it's loss making company. CAS has almost zero debt so if it makes profit in the future then CAS might grow . CAS was able to pay it's 14.9% debt 5 years ago and there is no current debt. They need to be serious now and bring up some revenue instead of beating around bush. " CAS doesn't make a profit even though their year on year earnings growth rate was positive over the past 5 years " <- This is weird , If the earning growth was positive however CAS is still loss making company either they used their earnings in paying off all the debt or there are some serious issues they need to find and fix to bring up revenue from now on. What are those reasons? I am trying to find. They might be unnecessary costs and expenses , unproductive management and inefficient projects. Shareholders really need to push the management harder ASAP to make CAS profit making company ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.