Further identified that is hidden in the details of the stimulus...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    Further identified that is hidden in the details of the stimulus package.  LOL Hardly a stimulus for the those being fooled by the devil in the detail. What deceptive dogs.

People will commit to this storage then only to find out after committing they have lost there premium feed in tarrif has been reduced by 2/3 rd's.  And all they have done is to assist in stabilisng the unreliable Territory electrical supply.

But it gets worse.  If there is a genuine power outage.  LOL guess what you will not be able to utilise the battery supply.

Existing legislation is that in the event of a power failure the Inverter system will be turned of.  I.e You will not be able to utilise the Batteries yourself.  My take is that the NTG is using NT Taxpayers to fund their overreliance on PV to provide  a stable supply back up by deception.  Peeps think they are gaining storage to use in times of need.  how sad this is.  Probably should be in the politics section those comments of mine.  But you can see this is a con.

Here is current N.T endorsed technical regulations from this sparky who knows jack sheet tilly boy.

070420.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.