Keep trying your pathetic spin . I'm sure you'll find someone...

1. 35,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Keep trying your pathetic spin . I'm sure you'll find someone somewhere that thinks you know what you're talking about. wink.png

A fossil generator doesn't produce it's nameplate capacity on an annual basis either. You might want to try that one again.

What about the nameplate capacity of all those gas peaker plants we have ? You know, the ones we had to build to support the coal fired power stations when demand gets high ? The ones that run for a few hours a year. What's their capacity like ? They rely on very high power prices to make them viable. All because the unreliable, lumbering, old coal plants can't hack the pace.

Funny how you're now trying the argument of replacing redundant technology in ten years. That's a real laugh considering you're the one that wants to build nuclear power plants that will be redundant well before they are finished construction.

They must have kicked you out of the troll cubby house by now considering you can't win an argument.

Keep bowling your rubbish and I'll keep smashing it over the boundary. biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.